Due to the rapidly developing situation with COVID-19 in the UK, we must unfortunately announce that the meeting planned for the 18th March has been cancelled. The planned talk by Mac, M0RIE, on audio settings for SSB will hopefully be rescheduled once in-person meetings are able to resume.
It has been suggested that club members may instead wish to hold a net on the GB3IR repeater, between 7.30 and 8pm. We hope that some of you will join us.
The committee has not yet had the opportunity to discuss future meetings, but an announcement will be made here once decisions have been made. Please keep an eye on the news and meetings pages, and on your emails if you’re a club member, as there may be further changes or cancellations in the weeks to come.