Amateur Radio in General
- PSK Reporter: A service to help you identify where in the world your digital signals are being received.
- WSJT-X: Free software for using the WSJT family of digital modes.
- Echolink: Software allowing licensed amateur radio stations to communicate with one another over the Internet.
- WebSDR: A web-based, software defined radio receiver.
- GB3IR: 2m FM repeater in Richmond, North Yorkshire, with Internet linking.
- AMSAT-UK: UK division of AMSAT, representing those who operate through, design, build and fund satellites for amateur radio.
- AMSAT-NA: The North American division of AMSAT.
- Orbitron: Satellite tracking software.
- RSGB Training Information: The official source for information about how to obtain an amateur radio licence.
- Hamtests: An enormous collection of sample examination questions for Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced examination candidates.